Chocolate & Caramel Bar
A decadent slice of vegan heaven!
Thick caramel coated in dark chocolate with a biscuit base, perfect for entertaining, office pow wows or simply family enjoyment.
We all deserve a treat now and then, we work hard enough! 😀
- 250g Arnotts Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- 100g Nuttelex
- 50g Coconut Oil
- 1 x 340g Soymilke Caramel Soy Condensed Milk
- 200g Chocolate, chopped
- Grease a 20cm square cake tin. Line base and sides with baking paper.
- Process biscuits until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Add melted butter and mix well.
- Press mixture into cake tin evenly.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Place the coconut oil in the microwave to liquefy (a full jar takes about a minute on high)
- In a food processor add the condensed milk & coconut oil and process until smooth.
- Pour over biscuit base. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Place the chocolate in a bowl over a small pot of simmering water to melt.
- Spread chocolate over filling.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours until set.
- Cut into pieces and serve cold.
- NB: If you want a firmer texture, slice into portions with a hot knife and refrigerate uncovered on baking paper for a further few hours.